To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of November 13.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- ECO2 RUBBER FORESTS GUATEMALA – closes December 13
- SMG – Cookstove Program 24 – closes December 13
- Sustainable coffee landscapes in indigenous rural communities of Oaxaca, Mexico – closes December 13
- Strengthening capacity through regenerative solutions for native sugarcane farmers in Maharashtra, India – closes December 15
- Leiyang Hexi Animal Manure Composting Project – closes December 15
- Incentivizing Sustainable Maize Farming through Carbon – closes December 15
- Myanmar Bago 2,450 acres afforestation project – closes December 15
- Bahenap village forest project – closes December 16
- National Shale Oil Low-Carbon Intelligent Demonstration Base Carbon Sink Afforestation Project – closes December 16
- Amazon Biome Conservancy Grouped REDD+ Project – closes December 17
- Sichuan Muli County REDD Project – closes December 17
- Carbon Disclosure SA Solar PV Grouped Project 1 – closes December 17
- Wardwizard EV Project in India – closes December 17
- SMG – Cookstove Program 21 – closes December 17
- Estimation of the GHG emissions of the “Grupo Transportes Monterrey S.A.P.I. de C.V” vehicle fleet – closes December 17
- Land Life Reforestation and Restoration of Degraded Land in Spain – B – closes December 17