If you are a member of the media, email us at email@example.com.
To invite a Verra staff member to your event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ask about your existing Verra registry account, email us at email@example.com with the number of your registry account in the subject line.
To ask about your existing project in the Verra pipeline, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of your project in the subject line.
Verra is currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries. Frequently asked questions include:
- Validation/Verification Bodies (VVBs)
If you still have questions, email us at email@example.com. As Verra is an independent nonprofit organization that is responsible for certifying the impacts of environmental and social activities, we cannot respond to questions about the following topics:
- Help in developing a carbon offsetting project. If you wish to develop a VCS project, you are encouraged, though not required, to use the services of an organization that is accredited by the International Carbon Reduction and Offset Alliance.
- Third-party costs to develop a project, such as project operations, monitoring, and fees payable to a Validation/Verification Body (VVB). These vary according to the individual circumstances of the project, and Verra does not track these costs.
- Expected outcomes of requests for registration or issuance. All outcomes of requests for registration and issuance are communicated transparently on the Verra Registry.
- Prices of carbon credits or other environmental or social instruments, investment rates of return, or other commercial matters, including whether or not to invest in crypto market activities.
- Unsolicited requests for jobs, consultancy opportunities, or internships. Please check our Opportunities page.
1 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20005
United States of America