If you are a member of the media, email us at email@example.com.
To invite a Verra staff member to your event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ask about your existing Verra registry account, email us at email@example.com with the number of your registry account in the subject line.
To ask about your existing project in the Verra pipeline, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of your project in the subject line.
Verra is currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries. Frequently asked questions include:
- Validation/Verification Bodies (VVBs)
If you still have questions, email us at email@example.com. As Verra is an independent nonprofit organization that is responsible for certifying the impacts of environmental and social activities, we cannot respond to questions about the following topics:
- Help in developing a carbon offsetting project. If you wish to develop a VCS project, you are encouraged, though not required, to use the services of an organization that is accredited by the International Carbon Reduction and Offset Alliance.
- Third-party costs to develop a project, such as project operations, monitoring, and fees payable to a Validation/Verification Body (VVB). These vary according to the individual circumstances of the project, and Verra does not track these costs.
- Expected outcomes of requests for registration or issuance. All outcomes of requests for registration and issuance are communicated transparently on the Verra Registry.
- Prices of carbon credits or other environmental or social instruments, investment rates of return, or other commercial matters, including whether or not to invest in crypto market activities.
- Unsolicited requests for jobs, consultancy opportunities, or internships. Please check our Opportunities page.
1 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20005
United States of America
Initiative for Climate Action Transparency
Supporting countries around the world in the evaluation of the climate, sustainable development and transformational impacts of their policies and actionsLearn More >