Thank you for your interest in using Verra’s trademarks. We appreciate your commitment to representing our organization accurately. Please review the sections below to learn about Verra’s trademarks, request Verra’s approval in using a trademark, or report suspected logo misuse issues to Verra.
Users who have not obtained written approval from Verra are strictly prohibited from using Verra’s trademarks, and doing so could subject the user to significant penalties.
Verra is a non-profit, non-governmental organization registered in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America, and the owner of registered trademarks for its programs, standards, and logos (collectively, “Verra trademarks” or “Verra marks”).
The Verra logo represents the organization as a whole. The standards and programs Verra develops and manages are globally applicable and widely trusted by a broad range of stakeholders. Verra is committed to providing innovative solutions to environmental and social problems that work for people and the planet.
The Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) logo signifies the quality assurance that goes into each VCS carbon project and credit. The VCS Program is the world’s leading greenhouse gas crediting program. This logo is used to refer to projects and credits certified under the Verified Carbon Standard.
The Climate, Community, and Biodiversity Standards (CCB) logo represents the credibility of a project’s combined climate, community, and biodiversity benefits. This logo may be used to refer to projects certified under the CCB Standards.
The Sustainable Development Verified Impact Standard (SD VISta) signifies a project’s impact in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals. This logo may be used to refer to projects certified under SD VISta.
The Plastic Waste Reduction Standard logo indicates the accounting and crediting of plastic collection and recycling activities. This logo may be used to refer to projects certified under PWRS.
The VCS Jurisdictional and Nested REDD+ (JNR) logo represents the comprehensive carbon accounting and crediting framework designed to aid governments in the development of REDD+ programs, and nested REDD+ and subnational jurisdictions under such programs. This logo may be used to refer to projects certified under JNR.
Using Verra's Trademarks
- Please carefully review the instructions, complete all required information, and submit the form to be considered for trademark use approval.
- The Verra logo team will review the submitted request.
- If clarification or additional information is needed, Verra will reach out using the contact information provided in the application.
- Trademark use without Verra’s approval is strictly prohibited. Please refrain from using Verra’s logo(s) until Verra has provided the user with the required written approval via email.
- Verra reserves the right to grant or reconsider logo use approval at any time and may place restrictions on the use of the Verra trademarks at its sole discretion.
- If approved for logo use, Verra will provide written approval to the applicant along with applicable logo graphic file(s).
Report Trademark Misuse to Verra
Please report the suspected misuse of any Verra trademarks, including the Verra logos, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much information as possible including documents, screenshots, contact information, etc. that indicate the logo misuse. Thank you!