To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of November 20.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Adoption of improved Agricultural practices towards carbon farming in Morocco – closes December 21
- 14 MW Waste-to-Energy Project by Antony Lara Renewable Energy Pvt. Ltd – closes December 21
- Henan CP Group Swine Farm Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – closes December 21
- The Jaguar Amazon REDD+ Project – closes December 21
- SMG – Cookstove Program 25 – closes December 21
- Electric Forklifts and Trucks Nigeria – closes December 22
- Creating Livelihood Opportunities and Carbon Credit Income for Smallholder Farmers Through Horticultural Plantations in Bangladesh – closes December 22
- Xinjiang Habahe Improved Grassland Management Project – closes December 22
- Project Terre Boost: Biochar for a Better Tomorrow – closes December 22
- West Seram REDD+ and Agarwood ForestWise Project – closes December 22
- CBG Plant at Sainsons – closes December 22
- Argentina Gran Chaco Region REDD+ Project – closes December 22