To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of November 27.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Victor Graeff Landfill Gas Project – closes December 28
- Upstream Emission Reductions Through Beneficial Use of Waste Flare Gas Energy at Seaboard Flare Removal Project – closes December 28
- Halmahera Zero-Waste Renewable Energy and Biochar Project – closes December 29
- Poultry Litter based Biogas Power Generation Project in Nashik, Maharashtra, India – closes December 29
- Land Life Reforestation and Restoration of Degraded Land in Portugal – closes December 31
- Productive Second Floor with Macaúba – closes December 31
- Land Life Reforestation and Restoration of Degraded Land in Colorado – closes December 31