To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 2 October.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Angola Caraculo PV Plant – closes 1 November
- Guangzhou eastern solid resource recycling center food waste treatment phase II project – closes 1 November
- Inner Mongolia Kuduer Improved Forest Management Project. – closes 1 November
- Hunan Fufeng Composting Project – closes 1 November
- REVIVE ENRIVONMENT IMPROVED COOKSTOVE PROJECT IN PAKISTAN – closes 1 November
- Management of Community Forests for the Reduction of Deforestation in the Peruvian Amazon – closes 2 November
- XINJIANG MAKIT COUNTY WINDBREAK AND SAND FIXATION ECOLOGICAL FOREST CONSTRUCTION BASE PROJECT – closes 2 November
- Grouped Sustainable Agroforestry Project – closes 3 November
- Integrated Management Program of Peat Forest Ecosystem in Kahayan Hilir District – closes 3 November
- Municipal Solid Waste Treatment by Composting in Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam – closes 4 November
- Qinghai Gangcha Improved Grassland Management Project – closes 4 November
- Kijani Forestry smallholder farmer forestry project – closes 5 November
- Weiyuan Composting Project – closes 5 November
- Giruá Landfill Gas Project – closes 5 November
- Ntakata Mountains REDD – closes 5 November
- Makame Savannah REDD – closes 5 November
- Binzhou Jingyang Composting project – closes 7 November