To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the weeks of 25 December and 1 January.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Sulige Afforestation Project In Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region – closes 28 Jan.
- Avcıkoru Landfill Gas to Electricity Project – closes 28 Jan.
- Household Biogas Project in Madhya Pradesh & Jharkhand – closes 2 Feb.
- DelAgua Clean Cooking Grouped Project in The Gambia – closes 2 Feb.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in Xinzhou district of Huarong country – closes 3 Feb.
- 3A BES Akyurt Biogas Power Plant – closes 4 Feb.
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in South Anyi – closes 4 Feb.
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in North Anyi – closes 4 Feb.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in Donggang district of Huarong country – closes 5 Feb
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.