To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 30 October.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Xingning Tokzin PET Recycling Project – closes 29 November
- Grouped Project for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation-REDD- In the Regional Natural Park: Biological Corridor PNN Purace-PNN Cueva De Los Guacharos – closes 29 November
- Tasar Forest Carbon Project – closes 29 November
- RESTORATION OF DEGRADED LANDS TO ENHANCE TREE COVER AND IMPROVE LIVELIHOODS OF FARMERS IN INDIA – closes 30 November
- Strengthening rural livelihood through carbon finance: Agroforestry practices in Gorakhpur Forest Circle of Uttar Pradesh – closes 30 November
- REDD+ Project Pacha Prometida – closes 1 December
- Biogas based Poultry Waste Management Project at Siddipet District, Telangana State, India – closes 5 December