To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 30 January.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Rio Branco Grouped REDD Project – closes 1 March
- Heilongjiang Hulin Improved Agricultural Land Management Project – closes 1 March
- Electrical Hydrant Dispensers at İstanbul Airport – closes 2 March
- Community Restoration of Native Ecosystems in Ghana – closes 2 March
- AS Koc Kirsehir Biogas Power Plant – closes 2 March
- Installation of high efficiency wood burning cookstoves in South Africa – closes 2 March
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation In Changshou District – closes 2 March
- Shine I – Distribution of LED Lightbulbs in East India – closes 3 March
- VCS Project for Farmers Adopting Alternative Wetting and Drying (AWD) Method for Rice Cultivation in Madhya Pradesh – closes 3 March
- Strengthening rural livelihood through carbon finance : Agroforestry practices in Meerut Forest circle of Uttar Pradesh – closes 3 March
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in Nanchuan District – closes 3 March
- Clean Cooking- Cook Stove for Rural India – closes 5 March
- Shangqiu Weijie Agricultural Development Co., Ltd Manure Management System GHG Mitigation Project – closes 5 March
- Zhaoqu Afforestation Project – closes 5 March
- Gansu Zhangye Grouped Afforestation Project – closes 5 March
- Gansu Longnan Afforestation Project – closes 5 March
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.