To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 29 August.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Gansu Xiaolongshan Afforestation Project – closes 28 Sept.
- Developing Carbon Finance Project for Farmers Adopting Regenerative Agriculture Practices in the Indo-Gangetic Plains – closes 29 Sept.
- Malawi Solar Power and Adult Literacy Project – closes 29 Sept.
- Distribution of ONIL stoves – Project 1 – closes 29 Sept.
- Distribution of ONIL stoves – Project 2 – closes 29 Sept.
- Eastern Cape Bamboo Forestry Project, South Africa – closes 29 Sept.
- Indigo Ag EU Project No.1 – closes 30 Sept.
- Holistic development of North East India through clean energy access – closes 30 Sept.
- Huilong Area Deqing County Methane Emission Reduction in Rice Cultivation Project – closes 30 Sept.
- Not Hot Afforestation – closes 2 Oct.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in Dongshan district of Huarong country – closes 2 Oct.
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.