To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 28 August.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Reflorestamento de Impacto no Brasil Project – closes 27 September
- Reducing Gas Leakages within the Hududgaz Gas Distribution Networks across Uzbekistan – closes 27 September
- Weibei Pipeline Associated Gas Recovery Project – closes 27 September
- HIVE EV Charging project – closes 28 September
- Dongzong Sustainable Grassland Management Project – closes 28 September
- Guangxi Baiduoshou Composting Project – closes 28 September
- Weixin Urban and Rural Organic Waste Management Center in Yunnan Province – closes 29 September
- Guangxi Jiabao Composting Project – closes 30 September
- Family Forest Carbon Program – Central Appalachia – closes 30 September
- Recycling Roadways for Carbon Emission Reductions – Global Emissionairy – U.S. Project #1 – closes 30 September
- Western Amazon REDD+ Grouped Project – closes 1 October