To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 24 July.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Cobram Estate Olives Regenerative Farming Project – closes 23 August
- Zhenyuan Swine Farm AWMS GHG Mitigation Project – closes 23 August
- Mejuruá Project – closes 23 August
- Amazon Partners 20 – closes 24 August
- Gansu Baiyin AWMS Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – closes 27 August
- Henan Nanyang Animal Waste Management Systems Project – closes 27 August