To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the weeks of 22 January.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Goldbeck Forest Carbon Project – closes 22 Feb.
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in the Northwest of Leizhou – closes 22 Feb.
- NaturAll Carbon Program – Conservation Agriculture and Land Management in Brazil – closes 22 Feb.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in West of Junshan District – closes 22 Feb.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in East of Junshan District – closes 22 Feb.
- Improved Cookstoves distribution in Ivory Coast – closes 25 Feb.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in East of Yueyang County – closes 25 Feb.
- Grouped Projects for Viet Nam Cookstove Program – closes 26 Feb.
- Yangxiang AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Henan Province – closes 26 Feb.
- Yangxiang AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Hebei province – closes 26 Feb.
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.