To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 26 June.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- NEW HOPE AWMS GHG Mitigation Project In Anhui Province – closes 26 July
- Gannan Improved Agricultural Land Management Project – closes 27 July
- Black Soldier Fly Commercial Farming Project – closes 28 July
- Cekerek Biogas Power Plant – closes 28 July
- Hebei Improved Cropland Management Project Phase I – closes 29 July
- AFFORESTATION OF DEGRADED GRASSLANDS IN VICHADA, COLOMBIA – closes 29 July
- Chaco Vivo – closes 29 July
- Empowering Communities Through Improved Cookstoves – closes 29 July
- Lankao Geothermal Based Space Heating System – closes 30 July