To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 19 March.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Shanxi Changzhi Sanyuan CMM Power Generation Project – closes 19 April
- Malatya 2 Landfill Gas Power Plant Project – closes 19 April
- Distributed Renewable Energy Program for People and Planet – closes 19 April
- Jari/Pará REDD+ Project – closes 19 April
- Grouped Project for Philippines Cookstove Program – closes 21 April
- Zhejiang Shengtang Recycling Materials from E-waste Project – closes 21 April
- Improved Cookstove Distribution in Ghana by EKI Phase-II – closes 21 April
- Grouped Project for Philippines Water Purifier Program – closes 21 April
- Grouped projects for water purifiers for climate and community action – Phase 2 – closes 21 April
- Grouped Projects for Viet Nam Cookstove Program – Phase 2 – closes 21 April
- Community Carbon Efficient Cooking Programme – Tanzania-1 – closes 22 April
- Nanyang Dongjia Composting Project in Fangcheng County – closes 22 April
- Inegol Integrated Solid Waste Storage and Disposal Facility – closes 22 April
- Lower Zambezi REDD+ Project – closes 22 April
- Luangwa Community Forests Project – closes 22 April
- Yılmazlar Biogas Power Plant Project – closes 22 April
- Gaziantep Biogas Power Plant – closes 22 April
- Henan Luoning Afforestation Project – closes 22 April
- Vega Diyarbakır Waste to Energy Project – closes 22 April
- Otog Front Banner sustainable grassland management project – closes 22 April
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.