To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 18 September.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Afforestation project with native and exotic species on degraded grasslands in Northeast, Argentina. – closes 18 October
- Milopri project Precision Management Systems for Sustainable Orchards – closes 18 October
- Riwne Oblast Forest Preservation Project (Conversion Of Logged To Protected Forest) – closes 18 October
- Sundari Mangrove Restoration Project in the Indian Sundarbans – closes 18 October
- Project Reignite: Turning Farm Waste to Climate Action – closes 19 October
- Angola Caraculo PV Plant – closes 19 October
- Anew Agri-carbon Aggregation 1 – closes 19 October
- Muyuan Urad AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Inner Mongolia – closes 19 October
- Muyuan Suzhou AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Anhui Province – closes 19 October
- Muyuan Hinggan League AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Inner Mongolia – closes 19 October
- Jinshan Songlin Market Swine Manure Utilization Project – closes 19 October
- ALLCOT Blue Carbon Mangrove Project in Senegal (ABC Mangrove Senegal) – closes 19 October
- Hubei Longshen Composting Project – closes 20 October
- Myanmar Satoketayar Solar Power Plant Project – closes 21 October
- Myanmar Kindar Solar Power Plant Project – closes 21 October
- The Republic of the Congo Improved Forest Management Project – closes 22 October
- Huoshengyuan Composting Project In Mianyang City – closes 22 October