To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 15 May.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Henan Anyang Animal Waste Management Systems Project – closes 14 June
- Lianyungang AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Jiangsu Province – closes 14 June
- Alter Biogas ll Project – closes 14 June
- iFood Pedal – closes 15 June
- MSW to Compost through BSF Rearing process – closes 15 June
- Reforestation for multiple purposes as a means of sustainable development – closes 15 June
- Itvr Sao Leopoldo Landfill Gas Project – closes 15 June
- SMG – Bamboo Plantations for a better tomorrow – closes 16 June
- SMG – Cookstove Program 1 – closes 16 June
- Bundled Rooftop Solar Power Project by SPPL 01 – closes 16 June
- Talihya Nord I Hydro power rural electrification – closes 16 June
- Shaanxi Zheng Neng AWMS GHG Mitigation Project – closes 16 June
- Hubei Huanggang AWMS Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – closes 16 June
- Liaoning Liaoyang Taizihe AWMS GHG Mitigation Project – closes 16 June
- Accelerating The Adoption And Use Of Electric Vehicles – closes 16 June
- involtor Future Agriculture, East-Europe – closes 16 June
- Jiangsu Jiangyan Improved Agricultural Land Management Project – closes 18 June
- Bishuiyuan Wastewater Treatment Plant Project – closes 18 June