To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 12 March.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Pure North: Sustainable Plastic Recycling in Iceland – closes 12 April
- The Russas Project – closes 12 April
- The Valparaiso Project – closes 12 April
- Plastic Waste Reduction Project by BLS Ecotech Ltd. – closes 13 April
- Global Cookstove Program (Phase 37) – closes 13 April
- Anlu Aonong Swine Farm Manure Management System GHG Mitigation Project – closes 14 April
- CSG EV Charger Premier Aggregation – closes 16 April
- DelAgua Clean Cooking Grouped Project in Rwanda – closes 16 April
- Wen County BCCY New Energy Co., Ltd Landfill Gas Direct Combustion Utilization Heating Project – closes 16 April
- Restoration of Homestaed Land of Poor Rural Communities in Assam and Meghalaya – closes 16 April
- SCALA Laos Agroforestry Project 2 – closes 16 April
- Distribution of Improved Cook Stoves in Sub-Saharan Africa–Zambia-CPA-005 – closes 16 April
- Distribution of Improved Cook Stoves in Sub-Saharan Africa-Malawi-CPA-004 – closes 16 April
- Bekmezci Biogas Energy Power Plant – closes 16 April
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.