To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 13 February.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Installation of high efficiency wood burning cookstoves in Madagascar – closes 15 March
- Miaoling Afforestation Project – closes 18 March
- REDD+ Project for Caribbean Guatemala: The Conservation Coast – closes 18 March
- Project STOP – closes 18 March
- VeryNile – Nile River Cleaning Plastic Offsetting Program – closes 18 March
- Meioeste Unicarbo Landfill Gas to Energy Project – closes 19 March
- Qinghai Ulan and Delingha Improved Grassland Management Project – closes 19 March
- Huinan County Afforestation Project – closes 19 March
- Guangdong Xinsheng E-waste recovery and recycling project – closes 19 March
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.