To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 25 September.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Içara Landfill Gas Project – closes 28 October
- Safe Drinking Water Supply Project in the Rural Area of Senegal – closes 28 October
- Kruger to Canyons Rangeland Restoration Project – closes 28 October
- Muyuan Bozhou AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Anhui Province – closes 28 October
- Hengyang Peike Animal Manure Composting Project – closes 29 October