To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 12 June.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Jinhui sustainable grassland management project – closes 12 July
- Tibet Nagqu Improved Grassland Management Project – closes 12 July
- ARR SLB Paraná – closes 12 July
- Installation of high efficiency wood burning cookstoves in Malawi – closes 12 July
- Installation of high efficiency wood burning cookstoves in Malawi – Project 2 – closes 12 July
- Climate Sustainability Through Horticulture Project In India – closes 13 July
- 8 MW NongKhai Waste to Energy Project in Thailand – closes 13 July
- Guangdong Zhanjiang Animal Waste Management Systems Project – closes 13 July
- Guizhou Zhongzhichang CMM Power Generation Project – closes 13 July
- Improved Agricultural Practices for Rice Cultivation in India – closes 16 July
- Tramontana ICS-01 – The Distribution of Improved Cookstoves to Indigenous Communities across Rural India – closes 17 July