To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 11 December.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Zhejiang Jia’ao Biodiesel Production Project – closes 12 Jan.
- Jiangxi Ruijin Improved Forest Management Project – closes 12 Jan.
- Hebei Handan Damingchang Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – closes 12 Jan.
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in West of Fuling District in Chongqing City – closes 14 Jan.
- Amanzi Moto – Improved Cookstoves and Water Purifiers Dissemination Programme in Zimbabwe – closes 14 Jan.
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in East of Fuling District in Chongqing City – closes 15 Jan.
- Improved cookstoves for refugees in Uganda – closes 15 Jan.