To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 6 February.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Strengthening Rural Livelihood Through Carbon Finance: Agroforestry Practices In Moradabad Forest Circle Of Uttar Pradesh (opens on Verra Registry) – closes 8 March
- Paracel ARR carbon forestry project – closes 8 March
- Mamuriá Grouped REDD Project – closes 8 March
- Fazenda Boa Vista Afforestation Project – closes 8 March
- Mevlüt Coşkun Landfill Gas to Electricity Project – closes 8 March
- Mangrove restoration project in Wenchang and Changjiang, Hainan – closes 9 March
- Huadu Afforestation Project – closes 9 March
- Socially Responsible Plastic Waste Collection and Recycling Initiative by Gemcorp India – closes 9 March
- Arata ú River REDD Project – closes 9 March
- Gansu Ganzhou Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – closes 11 March
- Strengthening rural livelihood through carbon finance to agroforestry practices in Saharanpur Forest Circle of Uttar Pradesh – closes 11 March
- Amigos de Calakmul Community Conservation Forestry Program, Mexico – closes 11 March
- Cookstove distribution project in India – closes 12 March
- Enhancing Lives of communities by distribution of Cookstoves – closes 12 March
- Grouped Cookstove distribution project in India – closes 11 March
- Social development by distribution of Cookstoves in India – closes 12 March
- Social Empowerment by distribution of Cookstoves – closes 12 March