To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 5 June.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Elazig Biogas Power Plant – closes 6 July
- Project Sathya Improved Cookstoves and Livelihood – closes 6 July
- Amazon Partners 1 – closes 6 July
- The Core Carbon – closes 6 July
- Okinawa EV Project in India – closes 6 July
- TIST Program in Kenya, VCS-005 (KE-VCS-005) – closes 8 July
- TIST Program in Kenya, VCS-006 – closes 8 July
- TIST Program in Kenya, VCS-009 – closes 8 July
- Improving waste collection and recycling services in Colombia – closes 9 July
- ITAÚBA REDD+ PROJECT – closes 9 July
- Grouped projects for Safe Drinking Water for Schools in Viet Nam – closes 9 July
- Xinzhou Echeng Afforestation Project – closes 9 July
- Liangdu Afforestation Project – closes 9 July
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in the North of Lianjiang – closes 9 July