To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 4 December.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Using Direct Air Capture to Manufacture Carbon-Negative Concrete – closes 4 Jan.
- Installation of high efficiency cookstoves in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh(India) – closes 4 Jan.
- Mangrove restoration project in Wenchang and Changjiang, Hainan – closes 5 Jan.
- Ruqi Mobility Guangzhou Electric Vehicle in Passenger Transportation Phase 2 Project – closes 5 Jan.
- Nideport Selva Paranaense Vida Nativa – GS1 – closes 5 Jan.
- Barutçuoğlu Landfill Gas to Electricity Power Plant – closes 6 Jan.
- Chestnut Carbon Conservation Project – closes 6 Jan.
- Grouped Project MILA RANO Safe water access for Madagascar – closes 6 Jan.
- Vanke Center Building Energy Efficiency Project – closes 7 Jan.
- Guizhou Jinsha CMM Power Generation Project – closes 7 Jan.
- Sichuan Santai Improved Forest Management Project – closes 7 Jan.
- Tieqilishi Sichuan Liangshan AWMS GHG Mitigation Project – closes 7 Jan.
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in Zhijiang City – closes 7 Jan.
- Baowan Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation – closes 8 Jan.