To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 2 October.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Jiangxi Fuzhou Yihuang Rice Field Water Management Project – closes 2 Nov.
- Improved Cookstove Implementation in Nepal – closes 3 Nov.
- Installation of high efficiency wood burning cookstoves in Laos – closes 3 Nov.
- Aztlan Blue Carbon Mangrove CONSERVATION project – Conserving the Marismas NACIONALES of Nayarit – closes 4 Nov.
- Uh lu’umil Zazil-ha Blue Carbon Mangrove Conservation Project, Conserving Coastal Ecosystems in Quintana Roo to Support Life – closes 4 Nov.
- The Hub for Circular Economy of Plastic Residue Project – closes 5 Nov.
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.