To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 3 July.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Smart Cookstove Program by Tata Communications – closes 2 August
- Improved Cookstove Grouped Project in Papua New Guinea – closes 3 August
- Kuzuko Lodge Private Game Reserve thicket restoration project – closes 3 August
- Jinan Pingyin Youran Dairy Cattle Manure Management Project – closes 4 August
- Ejin Banner Improved Grassland Management Project – closes 5 August
- Inner Mongolia Hinggan League Improved Grassland Management Project – closes 5 August
- KUAMUT RAINFOREST CONSERVATION PROJECT – closes 5 August
- Land Life Reforestation and Restoration on Degraded Land in Australia – closes 5 August
- Ordos City Afforestation Project In Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region – closes 5 August