To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 2 April.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- ReNew Sakhi – Improved Cookstoves – 01 – closes 3 May
- Wonderbag Positive Impacts – closes 3 May
- Gansu Guazhou Sustainable Grassland Management Project – closes 3 May
- D.Light’s Improved Cooking Project in Kenya – closes 4 May
- D.Light’s Improved Cooking Project in Uganda – closes 4 May
- Improved Cookstoves in Liberia – closes 4 May
- Improved cropland management project in Anyang – closes 4 May
- Akalan Biogas Energy Power Plant – closes 4 May
- The Lands of Wheat – closes 4 May
- Ordu Landfill Gas to Electricity Project – closes 5 May
- Kütahya Landfill Gas to Electricity Project – closes 6 May
- Aksaray Landfill Gas Power Plant Project – closes 6 May
- Installation of high efficiency wood burning cookstoves in Togo – closes 6 May
- Community Participative Forestry/Agroforestry Development Project in India – closes 6 May
- Plastic Waste Reduction Project – closes 6 May
- Changing Lives via Improved Cooking Iniative – India – closes 6 May
- Sanli Biogas Power Plant – closes 7 May