To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects are ending between 15 and 21 May, 2022.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Restoration of Degraded Mangroves and Sustainable Development in Myanmar – 15 May
- Waste Energy Project in Andhra Pradesh & Rajasthan – 15 May
- JILIN SANCHAZI AFFORESTATION PROJECT – 15 May
- Yansiyin Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation – 15 May
- Adjusted Water Management in Rice Cultivation in Hanchuan City – 15 May
- Polati Enerbes Biogas Project – 16 May
- Muyuan WJZ AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Henan Province – 16 May
- Guangxi Fangcheng District IFM (conversion of logged to protected forest) Project – 18 May
- NZIP ENERGY BIOGAS PLANT – 19 May
- Aonong AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Jiangxi Province – 20 May
- Reducing Gas Leakages within the Pashchimanchal Gas Distribution Network in Bangladesh – 20 May
- Reducing Gas Leakages within the Karnaphuli Gas Distribution Network in Bangladesh – 20 May
- Reducing Gas Leakages within the Jalalabad Gas Distribution Network in Bangladesh – 20 May
- Reducing Gas Leakages within the Bakhrabad Gas Distribution Network in Bangladesh – 20 May
- Evio Kuiñaji Ese´Eja cuana, to mitigate climate change, Madre de Dios – 20 May
- BigCoast Forest Climate Initiative – 21 May
- Waste Energy project in Dadra & Nagar Haveli(D&NH) – 21 May
- Grouped Projects for Vietnam Improved Cookstove Program – 21 May
- Dongyang Wastewater Treatment Plant Project – 21 May
- Grouped Projects for Laos Improved Cookstove – 21 May