Projects Open for Public Comment: 20 June, 2022
To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 13 June.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Restoring Mangroves in Mexico’s Blue Carbon Ecosystems – closes 12 July
- Caelus Grouped Project – closes 13 July
- Cleaner cooking access in lower Himalayan region – closes 13 July
- Distribution of Improved Cook Stoves in Sub Saharan Africa Zambia CPA 00 7 – closes 13 July
- Jilin Baishishan Afforestation Project – closes 14 July
- Distribution Of high Efficient Cook Stoves – closes 14 July
- Red Sea Power Wind Farm – closes 14 July
- Madagascar Fahatokuana Improved Cookstove Program – closes 15 July
- HG Afforestation Through High-Quality Timber Over Degraded Grasslands – closes 15 July
- Agroforestry and Reforestation for Carbon Sequestration in Indonesia – closes 16 July
- Sustainable agricultural practices for carbon sequestration by Organic and Natural farming groups – closes 17 July