To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 4 September.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Wuhe Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – closes 4 October
- Deekali Plastic Recovery West Africa: Recycling, Reuse and Community Action – closes 5 October
- REDD+ Project for Caribbean Guatemala: The Conservation Coast – closes 5 October
- SMG – Cookstove Program 3 – closes 5 October
- Transforming Plastic Waste Into Sustainable Fibre At Rajkot, Gujarat – closes 6 October
- Shunfeng Erhai Composting Project in Yousuo – closes 7 October
- Grouped Projects for Hope Tap (Supply of Cap-Type Ceramic Filter Water Purifiers) in Viet Nam – closes 7 October
- Future Green Carbon Project – close 7 October
- Conservation Project REDD+ Sur del Meta – closes 8 October
- Black Soldier Fly Commercial Farming Project – closes 10 October