Verra is currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries. Prior to contacting us for general support, please review our frequently asked questions below and on the respective program pages (under “Programs”).
If you still have questions, email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions Verra Cannot Answer
As Verra is an independent nonprofit organization that is responsible for certifying the impacts of environmental and social activities, we cannot respond to questions about the following topics:
- Help in developing a carbon offsetting project. If you wish to develop a VCS project, you are encouraged, though not required, to use the services of an organization that is accredited by the International Carbon Reduction and Offset Alliance.
- Third-party costs to develop a project, such as project operations, monitoring, and fees payable to a Validation/Verification Body (VVB). These vary according to the individual circumstances of the project, and Verra does not track these costs.
- Expected outcomes of requests for registration or issuance. All outcomes of requests for registration and issuance are communicated transparently on the Verra Registry.
- Prices of carbon credits or other environmental or social instruments, investment rates of return, or other commercial matters, including whether or not to invest in crypto market activities.
- Unsolicited requests for jobs, consultancy opportunities, or internships. Please check our Opportunities page.
1 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20005
United States of America