To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 26 February.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- North Anhui Improved Cropland Management Project – closes 29 March
- Northwest Anhui Improved Cropland Management Project – closes 29 March
- Improved Cookstove Distribution in Kenya by EKI Phase 0 2 – closes 29 March
- Samaúma REDD+ Project – closes 29 March
- Carbon In Flavor and Arome Forests (C-BOSAR) – closes 31 March
- Huangping Aonong Swine Farm Composting Project – closes 31 March
- Itamarati Grouped REDD Project – closes 31 March
- Hongera Reforestation Project (Mt Kenya and Aberdares) – closes 1 April
- Yangxiang AWMS GHG Mitigation Project In Anhui Province – closes 1 April
- The Kasigau Corridor REDD Project – Phase I Rukinga Sanctuary – closes 2 April
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.