To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 12 October.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Yecheng Grassland Sustainable Management Project (Phase 1)
- GER Recycled PP Project
- Natural High Forest Rehabilitation Project on degraded land of Kibale National Park
- Muyuan Weinan AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Shaanxi Province
- Muyuan Fuyang AWMS GHG Mitigation Project in Anhui Province
- Liyang 15 MW Low-concentration CMM Power Generation Project
- The New Zealand Indigenous Forest Regeneration Project
- Grouped bio gas recovery project by EKI Energy Services Ltd
- Hubei Badong IFM Project
- Jinghai Leachate Anaerobic Biogas Utilization Project
- Bundled Captive Solar Power Project by Dalmia Cement
- Zonguldak Landfill Gas to Electricity Project
- Myanmar Kyeeonkyeewa Solar Power Plant Project
- Tueré REDD+ Project
- Heze Tech-Bank Animal Waste Management Systems (AWMS) GHG Mitigation Project
- Combating climate change with sustainable agriculture and land use management project by Indian Farmers
- MEM OSB-1 Solar Power Project