To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 10 July.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Clean Cooking- Cook Stove for Rural India – closes 12 August
- Wonderbag Positive Impacts – closes 12 August
- ASATRIZY Vaupés Maloca REDD+ Project – closes 13 August
- Guangxi Liuzhou Animal Waste Management Systems Biogas Recovery Project – closes 13 August
- ASATIQ Vaupés Maloca REDD+ Project – closes 13 August