To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 9 April.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- BioLite Africa Improved Stove Program – closes 10 May
- HenanLuoning IFM (conversion of logged to protected forest) Project – closes 10 May
- Burkina Faso Roumde Improved Cookstove Program I – closes 10 May
- XiCO2e: Mexican Peninsula Forest Project – closes 12 May
- Monsoon Methane Avoidance from Industrial Wastewater in Malaysia Grouped Project – closes 12 May
- Climate Action in Myanmar through a community-based Mangrove Restoration – closes 12 May
- REDD Carbonflor – closes 13 May
- D.Light’s Improved Cooking Project In Nigeria – closes 13 May
- ECO2 Rubber Forests Guatemala – closes 13 May
- Plastic Waste Recycling Project – closes 13 May
- Sustainable Agroforestry Cacao Meta, Colombia – closes 14 May
- Qianbei Afforestation Project – closes 14 May