Verra will host a webinar on how the Plastic Waste Reduction Standard can support progress toward a circular economy in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). The webinar will focus on the opportunities that LAC plastic regulations offer for using Plastic Credits to reduce plastic waste in this region.
A number of experts will participate in the webinar, including:
- Susana Vélez Haller, Regional Manager, Latin America & the Caribbean, Verra
- Kristen Linscott, Program Officer, Plastics, Verra
- Maggie Lee, Lead, Plastics Program, Verra
- Michael Maggio, President, iWrc
- Romina Malagamba, Director of Data Science Unit, Latitud R
- Rodrigo Samayoa Valiente, Director of Sustainability and Corporate Affairs, Ternova
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021
Time: 1:30 – 3:00 pm EDT
Language: English with simultaneous interpretation into Spanish
If you have any questions, please contact Susana Vélez Haller (Regional Manager, Latin America & the Caribbean) at email@example.com or Maggie Lee (Plastic Program Lead) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Verra’s Nature Crediting Framework Can Help Protect Global Biodiversity