Verra is seeking a short-term consultant to analyze the use and estimation of forest reference emissions levels (FRELs) with increasing trends or adjustments. The objective of this consultancy is to inform Verra’s development of an update to the JNR Requirements. The analysis will include:
- Which jurisdictional circumstances may justify the use of a FREL with an increasing trend or an adjustment;
- How to identify such circumstances, including the definition of relevant criteria;
- Means to quantify/qualify the selected criteria;
- How to determine minimum levels at which the use of increasing emission trends or an adjustment would be justified; and
- Which methodological approaches may result in credible FRELs with increasing emission trends or adjustments.
Please view the request for proposals for further details, including the scope of work, deliverables, timelines, and requisite skills and qualifications to apply.
The deadline for submission of proposals is Wednesday, 4 August 2021. For further questions on this opportunity, please contact Manuel Estrada at email@example.com.