To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 22 October.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Tech-Bank Animal Waste Management Systems (AWMS) GHG Mitigation Project in Fuyang, Huaibei& Luan, Anhui
- Lavardin Improved Forest Management through Extension of Rotation Age
- Socially Responsible Plastic Waste Collection and Recycling Initiative by Gemcorp Indi
- Tang River Improved Cropland Management Project
- Makueni Agroforestry Carbon Project
- Kwango River Project, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Verde Polysfy Recycling Project
- CO2 Utilization in Concrete – Removals & Reductions – CarbonCure – Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and Thailand PROJECT #1
- Switching from Internal Combustion Engine Vehicles to Electric Vehicles of RÊVER Automotive’s Customers, Thailand
- Southern Paraguay Sustainable Afforestation Project
- Seringueira REDD+ Project
- Enhancing Livelihoods of Farmers in Gujarat through Agroforestry Plantations by SHBVM
- Fangcheng Improved Cropland Management Project
- Gansu Tianshui Afforestation Project