We are pleased to announce that Version 2 (V2) of the Verra Registry will be released on Thursday, 15 October. The deployment will take place between 17:00 and 18:00 EDT, and the registry will be unavailable during this time.
This version implements several updates, including
- the CORSIA label for VCUs;
- improvements in the public home page and search screens;
- public retirement record updates;
- availability of Jurisdictional and Nested REDD+ (JNR) data; and
- multiple bug fixes and back-end improvements
More details can be found in the V2 Release Notes which are available here.
We hope that these improvements will enhance your user experience on the registry. Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this release.