The VCS Program Advisory Group is a multi-stakeholder group that helps ensure that the VCS Program continues to serve its users in an effective and efficient manner and drives practical and robust solutions to mitigate climate change. The group provides strategic guidance on the evolution of the VCS Program, including updates to the content of the VCS rules, and provides insights into the needs of a range of users of the VCS Program. The group also advises on existing and prospective market opportunities, such as those under CORSIA, Article 6 of the Paris Agreement, and various domestic markets (e.g., Colombia, South Africa).
The Terms of Reference for this Advisory Group can be found here.
- Edwin Aalders, DNV GL;
- Tanushree Bagh-Mukherjee, SouthPole;
- Rodrigo Bezerra, BP Target Neutral;
- Leslie Durschinger, Terra Global Capital;
- Kelley Kizzier, Environmental Defense Fund (Verra Board);
- Mike Korchinsky, Wildlife Works Carbon;
- Christie Pollet-Young, SCS Global;
- Charlotte Streck, Climate Focus (Verra Board);
- Lambert Schneider, Öko-Institut;
- Joel Scriven, Shell;
- Christiaan Vrolijk, Natural Capital Partners;
- Chris Webb, The Nature Conservancy